Popular Posts

Friday, May 27, 2016

No More Excuses

Sometimes you just have to make a decision to "Go Hard" after what you want.  You don't have time to keep trying to get everyone's approval, opinion and suggestions.  When you know what's in your heart, it's hard to convince people of what you see because when God didn't give them the vision they can't see what you see. 

I have 7 days until my vision is manifested.  I had to pray myself out of the rut that I was in and encourage myself to get up and push the RE-START button of my life.  I felt myself settling for what my circumstances had created, but it wasn't what God created for me.  When you understand that you were created with a purpose, only then will you fight the feeling to give up, ignore the prodding of defeat, and silence the whisper of failure.  Whatever you've gone through, it was for your good.  It was that process that qualifies you to move pass your pain and into your purpose. 

It's about time to walk it out.  You've wanted it, prayed for it, talked about it, wrote about it, and dreamed about it.  Now, it's time to BE about it.  No More Excuses! Walk into your season of purpose.


The Purpose Coach
VISIT ME AT:
www.facebook.com/yolandapresley
www.twitter.com/yfpresley

COMING SOON!
BeInspired
                                                      Website: www.yolandapresley.com
Book Re-Launch - AVERAGE, The Enemy of Purpose


No comments:

Post a Comment