Popular Posts

Thursday, September 1, 2011

That's Your Problem.......

I get a real kick out of people who think they are so much better than you and you're not deep enough or "holy" enough for them.  If you joke, you're sinning, if you cut-up a little with your friends and just enjoy life, then you're not there yet.  Child please....... if the real truth be told, God is more displeased with your nasty, wanna-be attitude than He is with someone laughing and joking around.  Yes, there is a time and place for everything, but don't get it twisted, no one has to live up to your expectations.  Who in the heck do you think you are?  I don't care who you are or what your title is, nobody owes you anything and people don't have turn into a FAKE just because you're around.  If people can't be themselves in your presence then it's YOU with the problem, not them!

Listen, don't let anyone minimize your anointing, minimize your academic skills & knowledge or your gifts, talents and abilities, just because they think they can. There are too many masked men and women running around trying to succumb to who and what people want them to be. Why?  Is it because of their position, title or status?  Do they intimidate you?  Do they make you feel unworthy or not good enough?  If so, I want you to check your self-esteem today.  If you don't rise-up and be you and do you in spite of the opinions and thoughts of others, you'll spend the rest of your life trying to please someone who doesn't really care about you anyway.  Me myself, I'm so over it!

I'm so excited about my journey to live a PEACEFUL life.  I'm so excited about my self-reflecting, soul searching journey that's allowing me to spend time with God, focus on my family and God's divine purpose for my life.  There's no more stress to prove myself to anyone.  My response now is, OH WELL............If you don't know me by now, you'll never know me. That part of my life is called OVER! Now, that's your problem.

Don't run yourself into the ground, neglect your family and real friends for the CONDITIONAL love of those who only love you when you're doing something for them, buying something for them, baby-sitting their kids, giving them money and letting them borrow your car. Life is too short to waste on people who will never see you the way God sees you.  Life is too short to waste on people who will always see you less than because in all actuality they are intimidated by your success.  They are intimidated by your anointing, your gifts and what you bring to the table.  Your answer to all of that needs to be, THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!

Love yourself, Be yourself and Be Comfortable with yourself!  Have a Powerful day.


The Purpose Coach
www.yolandapresley.com


If you're ready for CHANGE, order my newest book!

 AVERAGE, The Enemy of Purposewww.xlibris.com/AVERAGETheEnemy....html

1 comment:

  1. I have to get this into my head and stop being mind bullied!

    ReplyDelete