Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Kick it in Gear!

Sometimes you know what to do, but just don't feel like doing it.  Other times you don't know what to do and don't feel like trying to find out.  There are days like that when you just want to sit and do nothing.  When you're frustrated and tired of trying to figure it or make it work, it's easy to slip into the "I don't care anymore" mode and shut down.  One thing that I've learned is that life don't stop just because I decide to stop. Tomorrow comes and find you in the same place with the same issues and still needing something to break in your life.

So, what do you do?  Well, like today, I realized that I needed to get my butt up and Kick it in Gear!  I don't have time to have a pity-party, mope around like it's the end and not make every effort to do what I know to do, until God tells me what to do.  Things aren't going exactly like I want them to go but at the end of the day, I still have to do what I gotta do.  Purpose don't die because circumstances change.  Purpose expects you to change your circumstances so it can be manifested in your life.  When you understand that you have the power to command your day, speak to every mountain in your life, cast out every demon and declare victory in your life, you'll kick it gear.  My bible says faith without works is dead.  Now, I'm not sure if yours say the same, but that's what mine says.  If that's true and I believe it is, then I have to get up and do something, while I'm waiting on my faith to manifest results.  The deal is this... your faith just fuels the flame of the fire and passion in you to become everything that God has pre-destined for you to become.  So, when you couple your faith to believe with your will to achieve then you'll activate that faith by acting on your will to achieve.  Achievements only come through doing something.  I've never seen anyone achieve anything without first doing something. 

So today I really wrote this so I could talk to myself and get my butt up and activate my faith.  There's no time to waddle in self-pity, it's time to make something happen!  So, if I have to get up, you do too.  Get up off that couch, get up out of that "I don't care attitude", get up out of that defeated mindset, get up out of that needy mentality, Kick it in Gear and let's get something done today!

Regardless of your yesterday, today is another day.  If yesterday wasn't a good day, you decide to make sure today is a better day.  You're in control of your thoughts, your emotions and your attitude.  Don't let nothing move you out of your "faith zone".  Remove distractions and set-out on your journey to fulfill purpose.  If not now, when? 

Live LIFE Now!


The Purpose Coach
www.yolandapresley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment