Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I Really Don't Want To, BUT....

Have you ever had one of those days where you just don't feel like doing anything?  I have a million things to do today but I just don't feel like doing any of them.  From the urgent matters to the minor things, I know what needs to be done but I REALLY DON'T WANT TO!

It dawned on me that this happens so often as you endeavor to fulfill your dreams and really live life the way God intended for you to live it.  Sometimes you just get tired and don't feel like doing anything else.  I know, I've been there too.  You get tired of working towards something that feels like it gets further and further away, the harder you strive to reach it.  You get tired of listening to rhetoric and people telling you what you should and shouldn't do.  Everybody seems to have an opinion, an idea or a suggestion about your life.  You just want to run and hide, pull the covers over your head and scream! 

But, seriously, it's at this point we must recognize the plan of the enemy.  The devil is very crafty and cunning.  He's slick in his attempts to make you think that the way you feel is normal, human, a part of life and so on.  Yeah, all of that sounds cute but his ultimate goal is to still, kill and destroy.  He doesn't want you to feel like doing anything.  He wants you to get tired, weary and slothful.  He knows that if he keeps tugging at your thoughts, you will eventually become what you think.  If you think, "do nothing", you'll do nothing.  If you think, "I'm tired", you'll be tired.  If this last for too long, you'll lose your passion and desire for success, for purpose, for life.  So, today I REALLY DON'T WANT TO, BUT.........I'm getting my butt up and doing those things that I know to do.  I can't expect God to move on my behalf when I'm not willing to fight against my flesh and pursue purpose even when I don't feel like it.   There is no "time-off" when it comes to the will of God.  The important thing is: knowing when it's God's will and when it's your will......knowing when it's God's will and when it's the will of man.   There are two powerful people that can distract you, get you off track and cause you to miss God: YOU and MAN.  

There's such a burning desire in you to live your dream.  You think about it daily.  You dream about your dreams and think about your thoughts.  You know there's more, you know you heard God, but you really don't want to..........BUT, today I bind and rebuke the spirit of laziness, weariness, doubt, unbelief and distraction.  Let nothing come between you and your dream, you and God's will, you and your divine purpose.  There is one thing that you once you lose it you can never get it back, TIME.  You don't have time to waste time because you never know when God has divinely orchestrated a specific day or time, to release you into your purpose.  You could miss a divine connection because you just didn't feel like going to that meeting, training or event.  You could miss a divine opportunity because you didn't feel like answering your phone, text or email.  Every opportunity is an opportunity for God to move.  Don't Miss Your Moment!  Yeah, I know you really don't want to, but today you have to!

Build yourself up in your most Holy faith.  Keep positive words of affirmation and encouragement before you daily.  Keep the Word of God in your thoughts and on your lips.  Find your a Circle of Life or Master Mind Group.  Get connected with like-minded, like-spirited, passionate people.  Life was meant to live it so whether you feel like it or not, Just Do It!

Have a blessed, powerful and purpose-filled day in God!


I'm THE PURPOSE COACH and I approve this message!

A Vision Party Coming Soon!  I'm looking forward to empowering you to see past what you see and see what you see.  (you'll get that tomorrow) smile

No comments:

Post a Comment