Popular Posts

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

There's No Failure in God.........

It's becoming more apparent to me that people will treat you like you demand to be treated, not like you want to be treated.  You can want a million dollars but if you're not placing a demand on it by doing what it takes to get it, it's only a want!  That's the status it will keep unless you change your thoughts and actions about what you want. 

Daily God helps me to see me for me.  He reveals those things I still need to die to and those things that are my strengths that I must continue to develop and maximize.  As I go through this journey of "Purpose Development", I'm finding out that when I thought I was aggressive, I was really passive.  I've never really pushed my strengths to the max and placed a demand on my gifts, talents and expertise.  I've offered services but never sold my myself as the person who God has created me to be. But now, The SWITCH is on..........

If you spend too much time thinking about things that can be perceived as your failures, you'll never view them as "God's Successes".   Now, I'm seeing the formation of purpose through the lens of perceived failure, understanding that it was all a part of the script that is leading me into the final production stages of God's Divine Purpose for My Life.  I've never been more confident in "me" as I am right now.  Not because I'm all that, but because God has strategically positioned me as a "Dependent" woman.  Yeah, I know we babble and talk so much about being Independent and able to take care of ourselves, but many times our INDEPENDENCE keeps us from being DEPENDENT on God!  Right now, I have no other choice but to trust HIM.  I have no other choice but to listen to HIM.  I have no other choice but to obey HIM.  It's not just a song anymore, MY LIFE IS TRULY IN HIS HANDS

I want my readers to understand one thing, THERE IS NO FAILURE IN GOD! I don't care how tough, rough and disappointing things have been, THERE IS NO FAILURE IN GOD!  Yes, all of us have made bad decisions, stepped outside of God's will and moved on things just because they were good ideas.  My hands are up, I'm the first to admit that I've done just that, BUT nothing that I've done came as a surprise to God.  He said, when I'm weak, He's strong.  He said, if I repent and turn from my wicked ways then He'll hear from heaven, forgive my sin and heal my land.  He said, He came that I might have life and have it more abundantly.  He said, before I was formed in my mother's womb He knew me and His thoughts towards me were of good not evil, TO BRING ME TO MY EXPECTED END!   I just believe when He said, ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD FOR THOSE WHO ARE CALLED ACCORDING TO HIS PURPOSE.  Do you believe? 

I've decided to Just Believe........... I do what I know to do until God shows me or tells me what to do.  Faith without works is dead so we must keep on believing and keep on working because soon you will wake up to a brand new day, a brand new life.  Soon you will wake up and find yourself smack-dab in the middle of your purpose, living your dreams and enjoying the life that you were created to live.  Don't let your faith fail you now, just Believe!

Everyday is a new day.  I expect God to move on my behalf everyday.  I expect change everyday.  I expect a SHIFT everyday.  You have promises from God and He's not a man that he should lie or a son of man that he should repent. IF HE SPOKE IT, HE'LL BRING IT TO PASS.  Can I get an AMEN..............AMEN!

I'VE PLACE A DEMAND ON THE ANOINTING THAT'S ON MY LIFE. NO MORE BUSINESS AS USUAL, IT'S TIME TO YIELD RESULTS FROM MY LABOR.  GOD HAS GIVEN US THE POWER TO GET WEALTH AND THAT POWER IS IN WHAT HE'S ANOINTED US TO DO! 

It's time to RE-UP!  Re-Discover who you are, Re-Focus your attention, Re-vise your plan, Re-position yourself and  Re-cover ALL!  

IT AIN'T OVER UNTIL GOD SAYS IT'S OVER!


Living in Purpose,

The Purpose Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment