Popular Posts

Friday, September 23, 2011

Do You Remember the Times.......

The Holy Spirit woke me up early this morning.  I was up around 3:30 - 3:45am, but because I was being lazy, I tried to pray while I was laying down and let that be that, but God wasn't trying to hear it.  He wouldn't let me go back to sleep so I knew I needed to get up.  So, I got up, grabbed my prayer shawl and went into the living room to pray.  I felt impressed to read several chapters in the book of Deuteronomy.  As I began to read I got worried because I was feeling like God was rebuking me or telling me that was being disobedient and rebellious, but I kept on reading......

In Deuteronomy 11, God reminds Israel of how He's kept and led them through the dessert for the last forty years.  He reminded them of how he allowed them to go hungry and then fed them with manna (something no one had ever heard of).  He reminded them that over the last forty years, their clothing never wore out nor did their feet swell. He urged them to obey the commands and worship Him with fear and trembling.  He then proceeded to speak this word: The Lord your God is bringing you into a good land with streams that flow from springs in the valleys and hills.  He told them that wheat and barley fields are everywhere and so are vineyards and orchards full of fig, pomegranate, and olive trees, and there is plenty of honey.  A few scriptures later He says.......If you always obey my laws and teachings, you will have plenty to eat, and will build good houses to live in. You will get more and more cattle, sheep, silver, gold, and other possessions.

I went through all of that just to let you know that you are on the mind and heart of God.  God wants you to know that if He's provided for you in the past, He'll do it again.  He only wants you to trust and obey.  He reminded me this morning that I turned "40" in June of this year and it was Him who sustained and provided and led me out of Egypt over these last 40 years.  He comforted my heart and spirit by reminding me of Prophetic Word over my life and assuring me that IF I TRUST & OBEY, I WILL HAVE GOOD SUCCESS. 

In the midst of your dessert experience today, trust God.  My friend, you've been here before.  This isn't your first barren and dry season.  This isn't the first time you've struggled or had challenging times in your life.  This isn't the first financial hardship your family has experienced.  All you need to do is REMEMBER.....Remember the manna God sent from heaven before, remember the rock He split to give you water to drink before, remember the raven He sent to feed you before, remember the favor He graced you with before, remember the way He made out of no-way before, YOU'VE BEEN HERE BEFORE, TRUST HIM!  If you can REMEMBER, you will REMAIN ready and RECEIVE your RELEASE

Rest assure that as soon as you make up your mind to LIVE, make up your mind to BELIEVE, make up your mind to TRUST God, the enemy will come.  This is when you open your mouth and speak to ANY & EVERYTHING that's contrary to your faith.  Sometimes you have to speak to mountains in order for them to move. Yes, God can choose to move them without you saying a word, but God's faith in you isn't the issue, your faith in Him is what's on trial.  If you want to be found Innocent of all charges of doubt and unbelief, then He needs to see some REAL EVIDENCE.  He doesn't want to see this circumstantial stuff that many people offer him daily.  If their circumstances are good then they have faith.  Nah...that's not faith that's pimping God.  God isn't your Big Poppa that you call when all else fails.  He's your BIG Jehovah that sent His only begotten son, to die for your sins and give you an opportunity to Live the God-Best Life.  Today is the day to make a decision to Trust and Obey inspite of.

I pray that every person reading this post today will receive a special grace and anointing to lay down their burdens, evict their worries, cast out their doubt & unbelief and open their hearts and spirits, to receive the divine Peace of God.  I speak REST to your spirit and STRENGTH to your heart, to Trust & Obey the only wise God, our Father.


The Purpose Coach
www.yolandapresley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment