Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

IT'S JUST TRANSITION!

It's amazing that I can actually think once the kids are gone to school and I can sit down and take a breather.  Wow......mornings are crazy!

As I sit here and think about the transition that my life is in right now, it becomes more and more evident to me that it's just that....TRANSITION.  Many people view transition as a negative but in order to get from a place called "Here" to a place called "There" you must experience Transition.  Transition simply means: Passage from one form, state, style, or place to another.  In other words, when you are transitioning, you're moving.  You are in route to a new place or a new state of being or a new form of living.  Another definition is: The period of time during which something changes from one state or stage to another.  This leads me to believe that there is a certain time for transition, change, modification, alteration or a shift.  The bible says there is a time and season for all things.  What I'm learning is that most people don't understand when that time has come. 

When I think about something as simple as boiling an egg.  As the water gets hotter and hotter, it causes the egg to get harder and harder.  At some point, the water must be turned down or turned off as the egg transitions from having soft yolk, to hard yolk.  If there is no change in the water temperature, the egg will eventually burst open.  Why?  It happens when the cook doesn't realize when the transition needs to be made.  If the cook gets distracted and start doing other things while the egg is boiling, it's easy to forget and/or miss the time of transition. 

See, many people are trying to figure out, what happened? How did I get here? When did this happen?  The job, the marriage, the relationship, the finances, the business just all of a sudden burst-open.  Well, the signs were there but somebody missed the time for transition.  There was a change that needed to be made, but it was never done.  Now, you're left with cleaning egg off of your life and family.  Something distracted you and you were unable to detect, discern or see that it was time for TRANSITION

It's not to late to make adjustments.  The only thing you have to do is realize that it's time for CHANGE and move towards it.  Even when you're forced into transition by losing a job or business, if you don't see it as transition, you will miss what God is doing.  I understand where I am and why I'm here.  I know I'm right in the middle of transition because I couldn't do what God has called me to do where I was. He forced me to transition out of what was, in order to prepare for what will be.  Now, I may have to do some things in between that I really don't want to do, but it's now about my "Here" it's about my "There" because it's my place called "There" where God is going to release the blessing. 

My friends, IT'S JUST TRANSITION!  What you're going through wasn't meant to kill you, depress you or frustrate you.  It was only meant to TRANSITION you into what God has for you.  Step outside of what it looks like now and see what He told you it would be.  Remember the egg?  In order for the egg to go from soft to hard, it had to experience some heat.  The yolk protein will start to thicken at 150°F and set at 158°F/70°C. The whole egg will set at around 165°F/73°C.  You can't reach your full potential without experiencing some heat!  You will go through some trials and tribulations that will cause you to question yourself and God, but like David said, "I would have lost hope, if I had not believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living". 

During this time of transition, you have to hold on to your FAITH in God, TRUSTING & BELIEVING, that what He promised, He shall bring it to pass.

As you face challenges today just keep in mind, IT'S JUST TRANSITION!

Have a POWERFUL day!


The Purpose Coach
www.yolandapresley.com


Order Your Copy Today!
New Book: AVERAGE, The Enemy of Purposewww.xlibris.com/AVERAGETheEnemy....html

1 comment:

  1. When God gives us a "promise", time is often the greatest enemy of us receiving our promise. Before we can go from "promise to provision", "here to there" we must go through "process." Process ALWAYS takes "time." If you don't believe me, just ask Abraham and Sarah. Time equals TRANSITION and there is no way of getting around it, PERIOD!
    Great article Purpose Coach!

    ReplyDelete