Popular Posts

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nevertheless, I'll Trust You!

Someone told me yesterday that God had spoken a Word over their life and they know it was God. This person was told that she would run her own childcare facility and greatly impact the lives of young children.  Out of the same mouth that she spoke the Word, she spoke fear.  Her next statement was, "But I have a fear of failure." I pondered that for a while and realized many of us aren't living our dreams or living the life that God has predestined us to live because of FEAR.  As I think about it a little more, I have a question: Fear of What?  Fear is the enemy of Faith, Doubt and Unbelief makes you unstable. James 1:5-8  6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
At the end of the day, you must decide whether or not you believe God and His Word.  You have a right to be fearful if you are trying to make something happen yourself.  You have a right to be fearful if you're walking in disobedience and rebellion BUT, if you know that you heard God, if you know that you believe His Word and if you know that God can't lie, what are you scared of?  If God spoke it, He'll bring it to pass.  Yes, we have to line up with His Word, live by His Word and be faithful to His Word, but the good thing is, We're Not Responsible for Manifestation His Word.  If you're going to trust Him, then trust HIM.  A double-minded man is unstable in ALL of His ways.  God can't release what He has for you if you're not in a Faith Place to receive it.  He's looking for someone who's steadfast, unmovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord.  He's looking for an Abraham who staggered not at the Promises of God through unbelief.  He's looking for a Sarah that will believe even though the resource by which the promise will come is dried-up and old.  He's looking for a Simon-Peter that will say, Nevertheless, at thy word I will let down the net.  Yall ain't hearing me!  Simon-Peter had toiled all night and caught nothing.  He was tired, weary and had wasted too much time trying to catch fish when obviously nothing was biting.  But when God spoke he said, Nevertheless!  In other words: I'm tired and frustrated, but I'll trust you, I'm at the end of my rope but I'll trust you, I'm tired of trying to make this marriage work, but I'll trust you, I'm tired of being being alone raising kids who are disobedient and rebellious but I'll trust you.  I'm tired of giving and giving but never getting anything in return but I'll trust you.  I'm tired of being used on my job, under appreciated and de-valued but I'll trust you.  I'm tired of waiting and believing that I'll come out of this financial mess, but I'll trust you. I'm tired of struggling with the same issues over and over again, BUT I'll TRUST YOU.  Is there anybody who feels like Simon-Peter today? 

You already know that you can't do it so why not just trust the one who is able to do exceeding, abundantly above all that we can ask or think....Why not trust the one who is able to keep you from falling.... Why not trust the one who can make every crooked path straight....Why not trust the one who can change your situation overnight! All God has to do is Speak it and it IS.  You've tried it your way and failed.  Now, you have no other choice but to trust HIM.  Understand that whatever is going on now that's contrary to the Word that was spoken, is part of the process that will take you to the manifestation.  I know it's hard, tough, and overwhelming, but without the process you won't appreciation the blessing.  Be still and know that He is God. 

God is saying to us, launch out into the deep and let down your nets for a catch.  In Luke chapter 5, when Simon Peter obeyed God, inspite of how he was feeling, inspite of how things looked, God blessed them with some much until they had to call for HELP, to bring in all of the fish.  All God is looking for is a NEVERTHELESS............


The Purpose Coach
www.yolandapresley.com



ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!


New Book: AVERAGE, The Enemy of Purpose



Surviving the Struggle, Having a Faith that Won't Quit
http://www.amazon.com/Surviving-Struggle-Having-Faith-that/dp/1425984010/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1316181073&sr=1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment