Popular Posts

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Make It Happen!

I woke-up early enough to get the kids ready for school and help my daughter study for her tests today.  I made her note cards and helped her to prepare to ACE all three tests. I walked them to the bus stop and now I'm ready to Make Something Happen!

Being in a season of transition means you have to grind it out, in order to stay ahead.  I'm the type of person who will do whatever it takes to provide for my family and ensure my kids have their basic needs met.  It's all a part of being a MOM.  Many times we must do what we have to do until we can do what we want to do. Often, I laugh at myself and say, "If you try one more thing.........." When your back is against the wall and decisions have been made by others that drastically effects your way of living and family's well being, you don't have time to get angry, you have to get-up and put your gifts and talents to work.  Many times people sit on their gifts, afraid to step out and miss valuable opportunities that could bring a divine breakthrough in their lives.  What are you really good at?  What would you do without pay if you didn't have to worry about money?  What's your passion?  It's time to answer these questions because your "change" is in your hands, your mouth, your creativity, your eye for fashion, your compassion for others or your heart to help.  There's something that you're sitting on that has the ability to SHIFT your finances, your way of living and eliminate struggle in your life.  What is it?  My friend, it's time to Make It Happen!

If you're waiting on a pat on the back, encouragement from others or support from family, it may not happen, so quit having MISPLACED EXPECTATIONS!  The Holy Spirit helped me with this a few years ago.  I expected certain people to help me, back me, support me and open doors for me.  When it never happened I got a little upset.  The Holy Spirit checked me and said, " You have misplaced expectations."  He told me that I was expecting something from someone who didn't have the capacity to give it.  He clarified capacity to mean the HEART to do it.  It wasn't that they couldn't, but they didn't have the heart to do it.  That experience totally shifted my life and mindset.  It doesn't matter what you do for people, you must do it from your heart because doing it and expecting something back will cause bitterness when it doesn't happen.  Most people are only concerned about them, their kids, their spouse, their dreams, their desires, their well-being, with no thought or concern about you and your family.  Don't get it twisted my friend, actions always speak louder than words! You can say as many nice things about me as you would like, but if your actions never coincide with what you say, I REALLY DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!  Think about people who have connections and authority in certain arenas that could open a door for you, but they've never offered, never introduced you to anyone, never acknowledge your work, your gift or your abilities.  No, don't get deep because it's easy to say just trust God, don't put your trust in man.  The real issue is this: Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again. (Luke 6:38)
There are some things God expects man to do, but you never hear that do you?  I live my life by this one quote: When People Show You Who They Are, Believe Them Because They Are Telling You the Truth!

Don't get caught-up in where you are or what happened to bring you to this point, just get up and Make It Happen!  You have the ability to change your situation, change your circumstances, change your financial picture.  The bible says:

NIV
But remember the LORD your God, for it is he who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which he swore to your forefathers, as it is today.

NLV
Remember the LORD your God. He is the one who gives you power to be successful, in order to fulfill the covenant he confirmed to your ancestors with an oath.

KJ
But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.

It's time to tap into what's on the inside of you and create your way out of your situation.  You can create your way out of that dead-end job, create your way out of debt, create your way out of foreclosure, CREATE YOUR WAY TO THE LIFE YOU WANT TO LIVE!

Don't Wait for Something to Happen, Make it Happen!


Have a Powerful Day,

The Purpose Coach



Check out my new endeavors:
www.thirtyonegifts.com
www.tracilynnjewelry.com

Need Affordable Life Insurance or Help Getting Out of Debt? 
Visit: www.primerica.com/ypresley


Call Me for More Information on any of the Above Products & Services  @ 1-800-986-3327



www.yolandapresley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment